Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Crazy...

Time for a new post right? Anyway I got a really good one for you! The other night we were watching a show on Food Network called Food Detectives, they take food myths and test them. I really love the show, it's so fun to watch. The other night one of the myths was that it was impossible to eat 6 saltine crackers in 1 minute. We thought "Yeah right, that would be so easy!" After watching them all try it and fail on the show, we decided to do it. It took me about a minute and a half. And none of my other siblings could do it except my older brother. He was able to get them all in his mouth by the 30 second mark and had the rest of the time to swallow. The hardest part is that the crackers are so dry and you have to work up a lot of saliva to get them all down. At this point I shall challenge you to find 6 crackers and try it!!!
The Rules:
1. You can't drink any water while you are eating them or swallowing them.
2. You can't put anything on the cracker.
3. You have to have them all swallowed before 60 seconds is up.

Be sure to comment and tell me if you could do it or not. Happy Cracker eating!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watch that it is so cool!
I even tried it to! i could not do it.

Prairie Schooner Travelers said...

Sounds like a Dolliver/Remix/Kampout contest or skit!

Dagmar said...

YEAH!!! Good idea Prairie Schooners!!

Kiwi da Fruit said...

I tried this, but the crackers I had didn't taste like true Saltines. I got it done---in 2 minutes, 9 seconds! ;-P It's hard!!! I'll have to try again sometime, just to see if I can beat my record.
~Kiwifruit